Posted by cynthiashepp
A Collection of Thriller Stories
This anthology will have a main theme of Stalkers. That is about where my direction stops. It does not have to be paranormal, though it can be. The story can be a psychological thriller, horror, paranormal, suspense, action…whatever you want it to be. You can have a demon stalking someone in their dreams or a serial killer stalking prey, just to give you a couple examples. Whatever your twisted minds can come up with. I want stories that have you looking in the backseat of your car before you get in—stories that make the little hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you think someone looked at you just a little too long. Let your imaginations flow free and DELVE into the DARKER side of your mind…You know you want to.
This is an adult anthology but please…NO SEXUALLY DISTURBING scenes.
There will be more guidelines for submissions this time around. This is the 3rd anthology and we are learning as we go. Please CAREFULLY look them over and make sure that your story is formatted according to the specifications. Stories submitted that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered for the anthology.
- The word count for stories must be AT LEAST 5,000 words but CANNOT EXCEED 12,000 words.
- Microsoft Word document is preferable over all other file types with the following specifications:
- Font: 12 pt Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: DOUBLE SPACE
- Paragraph indentations: 0.5” (page layout > first line indent) *DO NOT USE TABS*
- Margins: Normal margin settings (click on page layout > margins > normal)
- Contest runs from June 1 – August 1. All entries must be turned in on or before August 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must sign a contract if you are chosen to be in the anthology. (If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must be willing to sign the contract. Your parents will also need to be aware this anthology may contain adult content.)
- You must be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/cynthiashepp because that is where all the contest details and announcements will take place.
- There is no monetary compensation. The winners receive a paperback, pdf, and a mobi, plus lots of great exposure!
SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject: STALKERS
- Your story attached using the guidelines above
- A brief bio up to 100 words
- A brief dedication up to 50 words
- Two social links you wish to share (example: website/blog and Facebook links)
- One of your published books (if you have one) you wish to link to on Amazon
HAVE FUN & BE CREATIVE!